Well I intended to update Park City slowly, but of course I didn't, so now I'm just throwing out a bunch of pictures from our trip (in a totally random order) so I can remember my favorite parts! There is a lot going on in November and if I want any chance of updating the events of the month I need to just be done and move on!!
My mom had her Birthday while we were there! It was fun to get to celebrate it with her family!! the first few pictures are from her birthday dinner at Tempenyaki (pretty sure that's incorrect spelling)! 



One day we were going to go shopping so my dad was going to drive the kids back to my sisters so he could watch them all for us! He is an awesome grandpa...to prove that more, while I was shopping I got this picture sent to my phone...

um... 'why is Dylan on a pony?' I had to call and find out where the heck they ended up on their way home! He saw a little horse riding place and takes all the kids... horse back riding, through a petting zoo and a fun haystack maze!! Lucky kids! and lucky grandpa we found out after the fact about the unassisted pony riding:) The next one is from the maze!

Out to lunch!

Ledger was in his car seat most of the trip! Good traveling buddy!
Another birthday celebration for my mom! My dad babysat once again while we went to lunch with my moms sisters (minus 1) and her mom:) It was a fun lunch, and visit with some relatives I rarely see!
After her lunch we walked across the street and got some carameled apples! SO good! This of Dylan is actually from another time we went back for more... he was very spoiled with new treats this trip!!
Cute Ledger! (didn't realize it was a sideways picture!)

At a family party on my dads side, Dylan was spoiled again with an ice cream cone:)



At a family party on my dads side, Dylan was spoiled again with an ice cream cone:)

Hangin' out at the resort! It was right on the ski slopes, pretty amazing but also pretty desolate being that it wasn't quite ski season!
He loved staring and pointing at the maps of all the slopes!

SWIMMING!! Dylan takes after me as far as swimming goes! He LOVES it.. a little too much, he will just bolt and jump right into the water...assuming someone is there to catch him! FREAKS me out, so we had our hands on him the whole time! I can't believe he has no fear of water or going under at all.. yikes!
My mom and I got to escape (it was a very long week and very exhausting) so any chance to escape we got we jumped on! (this is when we escaped to get some carameled apples)


So, my dad and sister babysat while we went on a apple run but one of my favorite days was when my dad got Dylan up in the morning and took him over to Parker's soccer game, then took all the grand kids (4 not including Ledger) to Salt Lake for a 'Touch a Truck' event! The kids could go around to tons of different trucks, police cars, fire trucks etc, and learn about them, go inside and all kinds of things! They even got to paint a car! They also provided lunch there... it sounded like an awesome thing! AND it was awesome for me and my mom to have a nice break! We had Ledger but he doesn't require much!

YAY for FREEDOM!! We slept in a little bit, went to lunch, then to their hot tubs (they had like 7 all staggered on little hills with big rock fountains, they were an awesome set up!) 
Cute baby boy!!


On our way home we stopped at my grandmas in Orem! She has 53 grand kids and 78 Great grand kids! HUGE family! She is amazing!
YAY for FREEDOM!! We slept in a little bit, went to lunch, then to their hot tubs (they had like 7 all staggered on little hills with big rock fountains, they were an awesome set up!) 
Cute baby boy!!



On our way home we stopped at my grandmas in Orem! She has 53 grand kids and 78 Great grand kids! HUGE family! She is amazing!

Our stop on the way home! I was so glad the boys did so good! We only made 2 stops, this was at the gas station!
Grandma showing Dylan what a baked bean is (yuck! She claims it is the treat he choose! I think she just wanted them:)


Like I said..random order! These should have been before the way home stuff! After our morning of freedom, after the touch a truck everyone came back to the resort and we went down the Alpine slide! There was so many fun rides but by the time we got through the slide line they were closed! Dylan LOVED the slide.. the reason for the mad face in this picture is because it was over!!
on the way down! I also took a video (somehow) of him yelling WEEEEEEEEE but it's not on here yet!!! He looks scared in this pic, but was loving it! 

Grandma showing Dylan what a baked bean is (yuck! She claims it is the treat he choose! I think she just wanted them:)

Like I said..random order! These should have been before the way home stuff! After our morning of freedom, after the touch a truck everyone came back to the resort and we went down the Alpine slide! There was so many fun rides but by the time we got through the slide line they were closed! Dylan LOVED the slide.. the reason for the mad face in this picture is because it was over!!
on the way down! I also took a video (somehow) of him yelling WEEEEEEEEE but it's not on here yet!!! He looks scared in this pic, but was loving it! 






No comments:
Post a Comment