Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goin' to Park City!!

Oh blogging frustrations! I spent way to much time, putting up way to many pictures and attempted to organize them, only to push the wrong buttons and all but 3 pictures vanished! Anyways I was ending up with a huge post of a trip we just took to Park City but after that devastation, I'm just going to do 2 days now! At least it will be short...-er! :)

We (me+my kids+my parents) went on our annual Park City trip last week, it was way busier then last year, especially having a baby, but still a blast! These are pictures from the first 2 days (probably the most boring 2 days as far as pictures go though!)

I was worried with the 12+ hr drive having a toddler and a newborn with no husband ( but luckily very helpful parents) but they both did so great and we only had to stop a couple times! Our last real stop was at this cute restaurant, the weather was great so we sat outside, they played music and it was fenced so Dylan just ran around and danced like crazy!!
We had to leave late the day we left so we didn't get in until sometime after 2am which was AWFUL and left us in a tired fog for the first few days till we got adjusted (Dylan was pretty much tired through this WHOLE trip!) Anyways we got to bed around 4am and Dylan still woke up at 6:30 blah.. so we took showers while my parents got more sleep and here are my boys resting in our room WAY too early in the morning (Dylan in his towel!).. oh and cell phone pics:(


After getting up and ready we headed to my sisters house about an hour away! Dylan discovered that he LOVES trampolines! and I love them when they are dug into the ground! Him and his cousin Jaden having a blast!
..he loved this water table to! I didn't because he always ended up drenched and left in just a diaper!
like so......hanging out! My g-ma and aunt came by to visit, it was fun to see them! (my aunt, mom and gma!)
We took one of my sisters kids each night to sleepover, so the first night was cute Mayli's night to have a hotel slumber party! Her and Dylan dazed at the TV for awhile before bed!
That's all for the first 2 days! feels weird for me to cut off.. I have a bad habit of making huge long posts, but i think that's the reason I just don't like to post.. so this will hopefully be my cure!


2 comments:

Traci said...

I have long posts too...:) Love Dylan's hair sitting on the bed haha! Can't wait to see more pics from the trip :)

The Hyatt's said...

Kiera, I am so glad to see he has a pacifier in some of the pictures!! I still give one to Aspen at times and I think people think I'm crazy, but she loves it so much!! I am not ready to take it away!! Your boys are beautiful!! What a fun trip!!