For some reason (probably the fact that professional photographers are involved) I don't have any pictures from Amy (Steve's little sister) and Romans wedding! I'm sure I will get some eventually from other camera's! She was the last in Steve's family to get married and it was very exciting! She was gorgeous and we absolutely LOVE Roman! He is a great addition!
The next day we blessed Ledger at church!
Dylan and Cali at the 'after blessing gathering'. It was at Steve's cousins house and they have this big tortoise, I guess Dylan has my love of turtles cause he fallowed him around all over just fascinated! These 2 kids are so cute together!
I don't know if it's lame to match your boys, but I happened to have these little onsies from when Dylan was a baby (Ledgers) and my cousin has Quintuplets and she is nice enough to send me a lot of her boys clothes and there happened to be the same exact onsies in Dylan's size so I couldn't resist! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little obsessed with these guys!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! This was before our day of family and festivities (which sadly I didn't actually take pictures at, luckily I just took a few before we left!)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Steve and I celebrated a big 5 years! We don't normally do a whole lot on our anniversary (Thanksgiving time was a GREAT time to get married, lots of family etc...however; makes for busy anniversaries!) Steve and his 'bros' have an annual 'Bro-time' which usually gets in the way, but it's fun! This year Steve made reservations for the Melting Pot and got the fun romance package of roses, framed picture and a card he wrote! It was sweet, and of course Delicious! My sister and brother in law were babysitting and we were gonna be late so they offered to watch them overnight, we spontaneously stayed in town at a hotel (haven't slept away from the kids EVER) it was fun though and I found out that getting a lot of sleep is over rated! I still woke up in the night, and had a migraine the next morning ha! It's been an amazing 5 years!!
HAPPY HOMECOMING!!! My little amazing sister BrieAnne came home from Alaska where she just served a mission! She is So awesome and I'm ECSTATIC that she is finally back! A whole crew of people went to the airport to get her and we all wore 'Team Brie' shirts, held up signs and all that Jazz! Here's our family (Dylan was just a couple months older than Ledger when she left...crazy) and Brie!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYL-PICKLE PANTS!!!
I can't BELIEVE he is 2:) I'm gonna do his birthday on it's own post because we're having the real celebration tomorrow! We did go to lunch for my Grandma's last day and the cute waitress over heard something about his birthday and brought him out this thing of fried ice cream! We also had some cake later but that was most of the celebrating that day:) LOVE HIM!!!





1 comment:
Cute update!!! Your boys are so dang cute, I want to see them more often!!! I love the pic of Dylan asleep sitting up! Silly boy!
Post a Comment