Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegas+Random

It takes me so long to post that i'm combining them, otherwise one or the other will never get posted like I would like!! We went to Vegas last weekend to meet up with my sisters family (it's halfway between!) I don't have many pictures from the trip because the camera battery was low the whole time so I'm also posting some random ones i've been meaning to post!

Las Vegas!!!
Las Vegas!!! These 2 are at the M&M 3D movie! The glasses didn't stay on but it was cute!!.. Front row seat with Grandpa!!


Sleepy-time! Like father, Like son:)


Lookin' good in their snap-ups (like father-like son, ha)!...and very tired!


We all went to a really nice restaurant on Valentine's day! We don't usually do much on V-day so it was exciting to be in Vegas and go somewhere fun with everyone!

He was WAY to tired to eat!!! He is a snuggler though:)

The whole gang! I think Steve ate his weight in that Cheesecake; Everything was unlimited so unfortunately we all probably ate our weight in something!!!


Now for randoms!!!....This is what happens when Dylan eats with Grandma:) It's no wonder he loves going there so much!!!

He doesn't really keep his own hats on anymore but he sure loves trying to wear daddy's!!


We went to our friends house to visit and Dylan and their 2 boys happened to be wearing the same Pajamas:) It was so cute!!


Loves running around with things stuck on his head!!


He LOVES this monkey...it was mine and it's like the crappiest stuffed animal I own (from those claw machines at the grocery store) but it's his favorite. He loves to make monkey sounds and make him dance, and squeeze him to death!!!


He Loves to give kisses! I love this little pucker face:) Sweet little boy!!


Found a bunch of colored binky's and discarded them all except this orange one, not sure why he likes it!!!

5 comments:

The Herberts said...

Cute pics and sounds like you had a FAB Valentines with your hubby and family! Hey - we need to get together and go VT... maybe Monday?! Call me...

Traci said...

He's so cute! What a fun trip! What restaurant has unlimited everything?! that's awesome!! We need to hang out!

Sunny Biggs said...

You guys are such a cute little famliy! I love that picture of you three together. How is school going?

The Hyatt's said...

He is so funny Kiera!!! I love that kiss face that is the cutest thing ever!! What a little stud!

jeanie said...

Dylan is the cutest boy ever--I hope boy #2 can compete :) just kidding. He'll be adorable too.