Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Boy!!! Lots of B-Day pictures!

DYLAN IS 1!! Holy cow! Fastest year of my life! Best year also, I can't believe Dylan is a year (he turned one on the first actually...so I'm a little behind). Anyway, he had a great birthday, although he won't remember it, we took tons of pictures to remind him!! We had a little family party for him and he was LOVED it! He did so great at loving every gift he was given!! Good boy:) He played with everything and he was non stop till we put it all away!! Maybe a little too much excitement for being past his bed time I think, but it was so fun!!...sorry for the length of this post! You only have 1 first birthday after all:)


Dylan's Birthday lunch with mom and dad!!



Present time:) he LOVED opening presents, and for some reason he wasn't as attracted to the packaging as I thought (aren't most babies?)


Cute books from the Brower family:)

Little Family Farm from Grandma and Grandpa Ethington!

Cute little puzzle from Great-Grandma Davis!!
Anyone that knows Dylan knows his favorite thing to do EVER is to drum! His Aunt Lisa found this adorable little Tyke drum and he freaked out over it! Wasn't fun to take it away for the next present! Good find:)

My Aunt Gave him these adorable yellow crocs, She brought them straight from China:) (anyone know Chinese sizes? I have NO clue what size they are haha) They are such cute shoes!


My sister BrieAnne is on a mission in AK and she sent him this adorable John Deere style Alaska shirt, it says North Pole Alaska on it with moose instead of a deer. I wish she could be here to see him wear it, but we took pics for her (and added the yellow crocs to the ensemble, although to big right now...matches perfectly! ha)

Some party-goers! Grandma Kat and my Aunt Betty-Ann (Annie!), and Lisa and Grandpa Ethington sorta!

Aunt Lisa!

Aunt Ashlyn!

My mom gave him this big stuffed Spider-man, (another one of his favorites is Spider-man, if you ask him where he is he goes and finds him (Steve's old little action figure) and brings him to you, along with a rock-steady action figure and wants you to make them fight...Daddy taught him that)
Yeah, he loved it!!! Sleeps with him every night:)

Grandpa Ethington:)

Aunt Ashlyn gave him this cute cute milk jug with cookies! He LOVES this toy! It moos when you tip it over!


Cake Time!
Hesitant at first, he would only touch it with one finger, but then proceeded to decorate the tray!

"You try it first Ash!"

"Okay, I'll try some"

"SO GOOD!"

"I LOVE CAKE!!"

He actually didn't get a lot in his mouth, mostly played with it... I thought he'd be up all night since it was his first real interaction with sugar, but I think it put him into a coma:) Clean up time!

YEY for forward facing, Sit-up carseat!!! I couldn't WAIT to change his carseat but decided to wait till his birthday, then it could be a present! He loves facing the front!

Little Birthday Prince!

3 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

how fun! That did go by fast and I'm sure this year will fly by for me too as my little guy is already almost 4 months! I can hardly believe it!

Kiera, he is seriously SO stinkin cute and those big blue eyes and brown hair, i LOVE it!

Lisa said...

I can't believe that he's one either!! What a fun birthday party and what a fun kid Dylan is. I just love that little guy.
These pictures are adorable.

Traci said...

How fun! Happy Birthday!!