Thursday, February 25, 2010

BOYS-BOYS-BOYS!!

Not a whole lot of preparing needed for this little baby!! Looks like sharing clothes and bunk beds for us:) We are havin' a BOY!!!! It'll be great considering Dylan will just be 20 months old!! Come August sometime I will be way outnumbered!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

7 comments:

Arnett's said...

Hoorah! That is soooo exciting!

Tiffanie White said...

Congrats! That is great news and I think its great the boys will be so close in age! You NEED to keep your blog more updated so we can hear how pregnancy is going and news when the baby comes :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Traci said...

YEAH!! Congrats!!!

The Herberts said...

Congrats Kiera! Boys are fun and I love that my boys are close in age and love each other so much! It'll be great!

Tyler and Neihlee said...

Our boys are 21 months apart and they are the bestest of friends! I love how well they play with one another. They always want to be together. Brodee can't remember not having Mason around since he was so young when he was born. Congrats, boys are the best!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!