Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Smiles!


Dylan has been smiling a lot the past few weeks and I have tried a few times to get pictures of a smile but they never last long enough, so it's rare I get one right on, when I do they are usually cute little half smiles or grins! Last Thursday I got lucky and while he was smiling I got my phone and took a couple and I happened to get this huge smile! He was actually half giggling there and I almost died of excitment!! It is so fun to have him smiling at me now because it's like he is actually communicating with me:)

8 comments:

The Hyatt's said...

Kiera! What a beautiful little boy! What a blast you are the cutest little mommy ever! Congratulations!!!

Tyler and Ericka said...

That is soooo cute! Crazy that he's already smiling and giggling...how fun!

Joy said...

How fun! This picture is precious! Good job getting the smile on camera, I am still trying to capture one of Dallin's.

Traci said...

So cute! He's adorable!!

The Herberts said...

How adorable!!!!

Sara said...

How cute!!!

Cassi said...

I love it!!! That is SOOO fun!!! You need to turn your phone on VIDEO next time! ;)

Carley & Phil J said...

That is so cute! I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to look at that picture without smiling, it is awesome! Oh, and congrats on having your baby, by the way :)