hey girl... I didn't know you had a blog!! Congrats on your little baby, he is ADORABLE!! I hope you're adjusting well to being a new mommy :) My sister Hilarie had her son Ryan on December 1st also (but three years ago). Anyway, I'm going to add you to my blog list, okay :) and here is my link if you'd like to add me too!! Hope all is well!!
Hey little momma!! You guys are such a happy little family! I wanted to get your current address to send you an invite to my shower! I'd love to have you come and maybe you could bring your little prince so we can all see him!! Hope all is well!!
Kiera and Steve Steve and I were married November 26, 2005. We are going on 5 awesome years and are about to have our second baby boy!! Dylan was born December of 2008 and we can't wait for his little brother to join our family!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the sweet note on my Blog... I am so anxious! :)
hey girl... I didn't know you had a blog!! Congrats on your little baby, he is ADORABLE!! I hope you're adjusting well to being a new mommy :) My sister Hilarie had her son Ryan on December 1st also (but three years ago). Anyway, I'm going to add you to my blog list, okay :) and here is my link if you'd like to add me too!! Hope all is well!!
joshandtiffanie.blogspot.com
Hey little momma!! You guys are such a happy little family! I wanted to get your current address to send you an invite to my shower! I'd love to have you come and maybe you could bring your little prince so we can all see him!! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment