I just put all our pictures onto the computer and realized I never posted my trip to Austin for my cousin's Quintuplets birthday! It was at the beginning of August so this is really late but most of my trips seem to be posted really late, hopefully when I have this baby I get better at posting more often, I seem to have such a hard time keeping up!
Anyways, My cousin Rachelle that lived at my parents last year for the duration of her pregnancy (with Quints) lives in Texas and they had their big 1st Birthday the last day of July so my mom and I flew over for the celebration, they are all so healthy and adorable it was such a blast!! here are some pics of our trip!

Big birthday sign on the garage!

My mom playin with all 5 babies!

They have a great schedule for the quints and they seem to fallow it really well! This is eating time!

The birthday was a pretty big deal there and there were supposed to be like 8 news channels covering it but they slowly had to cancel because right before the party there was some kind of man-napping (a man got kidnapped...it was interesting) so they all had to go cover that, I think there was still 3 or 4 that showed up (can't remember exactly) and some the day before, this is one of them! Rachelle, Jayson and the kids are sure getting good at the media stuff!

Their adorable Birthday cake!

Me and Kassidy!

I loved their bday outfits, the babies are color-coded and they each wore a little hawaiian outfit in their color!! I used to work at a daycare and got pretty good at making ponytails and such out of barely any hair so I got to be incharge of all the girls hair for the the party.. it was tricky but fun!!

After the party they opened up some presents, it got pretty crazy, but it was fun! They loved the wrappers and boxes of course!

Cute matching girls!

Cute matching boys!

We all went out to eat to the restaurant the babies first went to when they got home to Texas, and this is how they all fit in the van, takes awhile to load them all up!

At the restaurant! It was a fun place, and the babies did really well, I did make the mistake of putting a glass of water to close to one of them which became a mess, but otherwise everyone fed and occupied a baby and it was pretty successful!

Me and my cousins Tiare and Rachelle (the super mom) and Kassidy and Kaydence!

My cousin Ryan, Aunt Betty-Ann, Kyndall and Ryder!

They have an awesome bedtime routine that works great, they race into the bathroom get baths and brush their teeth/ take their weight, then get a bottle, and story in this little baby area; then into their cribs in the nursery to sleep, they all go to bed so well it's crazy! Ryan and Kyndall

My mom and all 5 babies!

Me attempting all 5.. little Rustin is gettin away!

Their adorable nursery, after you put them in their cribs they all stand up and watch you and look around at eachother!!

It was great to be there with my aunt and 3 of my cousins! They are so fun!

and just for fun, the house on the left is Amanda Bynes' parents house and the one on the right is her brothers house! They are Rachelles neighbors so I couldn't resist taking pictures of their houses:)
Wow this post turned out to be really long, which they usually seem to do (that must be why I never getting around to posting anything!!)
9 comments:
Amanda Bynes' parents and brother live in Rachelle's neighborhood? Wow, that's random. Does she know them?
Anyway... cute update! It's fun to see pictures of the party I heard so much about! :)
How crazy! They are all so cute! Looks like a lot of fun!
Holy bananas! I didn't even know that you are pregnant let alone 30 weeks pregnant. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Have you picked out a name yet?
That is so crazy!! Please tell me they are done!! Jk. You look super cute too. When is your shower? We HAVE to hang out SOON!
That is so crazy!! Please tell me they are done!! Jk. You look super cute too. When is your shower? We HAVE to hang out SOON!
WOW 5 at one time. That would be CRAZY but fun at the same time.
How fun to be able to go to Texas and spend time with them.
You are looking so DANG cute.
Those babies are so cute! Your post reminded me of a year ago when my boss gave me a newspaper article about your cousin having her quints in AZ (and he didn't even know I knew you guys, he just thought it was a cool article) and as I was reading I it I was like, "holy crap, I totally know them!!" It was really cool and weird....thanks for that recent comment, I was laughing a lot, we've definitely had some good times together :) I'm glad you guys had fun in TX, talk to ya later!
Your not the only one that has a hard time keeping up with their blogs. I went like three months without updating and just a heads up, it doesn't get that much easier once you have a kid. I can't even imagine trying to do things with five kids though. Your cousin must be a great Mom to be able to handle that. I love the pictures of all the car seats in the van and all the cribs in the bedroom. That is crazy!
hi kiera. I was wondering if I could get your current address? Thanks!
Heather
Post a Comment