I meant to do this a couple days ago on the week 34 mark, but I'm a little late, haven't changed since then though!!
Well I keep meaning to write down stuff about this pregnancy so I don't forget later, but so far haven't done that at all, so I'm going to do a quick update on the pregnancy so I can have it written somewhere!
So far so great, I think I have been so lucky compared to a lot of women, although I'm sure I still complain enough! But I'm still loving it!
I'm getting sooo anxious..people keep telling me these last 5 weeks will be the longest!
The Dr. says i'm measuring right on so far (although I'm still paranoid of having a huge baby.. Steve was almost 11 pounds..YIKES!) The baby seems to be the right size so far although I'm convinced I'm not providing a big enough home for him, which I'm sure every pregnant person feels like when you can feel the baby buldging out in every direction!!
She also told me he is really high up in my ribcage (which also worries me that he will be hanging out in there for 2 weeks past the due date! haha!.. I can tell he is really high because I am ALWAYS short of breath and I definetely can't slouch or bend really well! I have also moved up to a larger/maternity shirt size but I am still in my normal pants (weird).. so he is all up high! It'll be an interesting change when he starts to drop!
I LOVE when he moves around.. even when it hurts..although whatever postition he is in is getting to really hurt my ribs on my right side! The Dr. said his head is down and it's probably his backside, or bottum area that is buldging out on that side sticking into my ribs! Everywhere feels fine most the time, it's just really sensitive right there! He seems to get hiccups all the time, which is really cute when its not at night.. and I can always feel the bounce in the same spot.. I guess he is pretty much done moving around in there!
Besides being a little tired from lack of sleep (I miss sleeping on my stomache!) and the discomfort..which I hear will just get way worse:). I'm loving being pregnant and am feeling great!!
Steve has been sooo great, always helping and being willing to do whatever for me! He has painted the nursery (although that's pretty much ALL we have done baby-wise..yikes!) and he is constantly cleaning and doing all the dishes..which I know I should be doing, but I appreciate it anyways!
The beginning of the week is all about school for me.. and then I'm just in lazy mode after that, which I Really need to work on getting out of! Although I should also be concerned about actually finishing school before he comes! These next few weeks are going to be crazy getting everything ready and the holidays, school etc. But WE CAN'T WAIT!!





10 comments:
You look so cute!! LOVE the background & new header! I can't believe he's almost here!! WOOHOO!
Wow! It's so weird to think that you only have 5 weeks left!?! Where did the time go? You look so cute! I wish I could see you in person!!!
I can't believe he's high up enough that you are wearing regular jeans?? WOW! I guess you aren't like me then because ALL my babies were so LOW from the beginning! I hope you don't go too far overdue!!!
How fun!
You look so small for only having 5 weeks left. I have carried all my babies low and it always takes me a few months to fit back into my normal jeans after the babies are born. I can't even imagine not having to worry about that. Fun update!
Hi there! I found your page from your cousin's blog and it caught my attention because I have a baby girl named Kiera! Congratulations on your pregnancy. It sounds like you are doing great and I wish you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy.
Hey!! I didn't realize that you have a blog. It is so cute. I am so excited for you that you only have 5 more weeks (hopefully). You are so close. At least you are only having one baby, right! That is crazy about your cousin's quints. She must be amazing. I will have to add you to my friend list. Good luck!
Hey Kiera, fun update--I told you I check it :)
wow, no wonder you look so small still having that baby up in your rib cage! hang in there, you are going to have a cute one
Good Post Kiera. You have been really great this entire pregnancy. It is amazing how well you are handling being pregnant. You know all the horror stories men hear about pregnant women? Well you have proven them all wrong! You have been PERFECT. Keep up the good work!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! Wish I could be at your shower hun! I was going to send a video of me telling a funny story and wishing I could be there, but when I asked, I didn't realize it would be this weekend... Sorry! I'm so glad to hear how well everything's going! I love you, and I'm so proud of you! *tear* Love You!
I just realized that I never commented on this post. You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER!! Can't wait until he's here. Hopefully, sooner than later! :)
Post a Comment