Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goin' on week 28!!

Just about 28 weeks along:)



I have been meaning to take some baby bump pics but keep forgetting or never getting around to it! I got to have a cool 3D ultrasound on Friday (between 27 and 28 weeks), and I decided it was time for a baby update! I am loving almost every part of being pregnant right now, there is so much excitement, He moves like CRAZY.. I LOVE feeling him move, it's so real! sometimes I just look at my stomach and see buldges popping out all over.. it feels like he is changin clothes or something in there...acrobats..who knows!!! It's so fun that there is a baby in there now.. not a "peanut" or an "alien", it's crazy how fast it goes:).. As much as I LOVE it all, I am already starting to be pretty uncomfortable (I know..I have a looong road ahead).. I have always been a stomach sleeper, never anything else, so sleeping is a nightmare already too, muscle cramps, appetite and emotions! But I love it all, it's TOTALLY worth it:).. Can't wait for these next 3 months to go by, worse discomfort and pain, but closer to havin a son!!!




We got to have a 3D ultrasound Friday, I had no idea how awesome they were, they look so real, like a real picture of your baby!! I LOVE IT!.. The tech had a hard time getting a good one of his face because he was leaning back a little to much, he is also resting his head on the Placenta, so thats why half his face is covered and a little blurry! We got a 4D video also but sadly it was not on the CD:( Maybe next time!! So here is our cute baby boy and my big 28 week belly:)..

12 comments:

Cassi said...

Super cute baby bump!!! :) And super cute BABY!!! those are so fun! Stay with that dr office if you can because not all of them do it!

Traci said...

Oh my gosh! How crazy! Scott says he looks like you Kiera :) haha You look so cute!

McKay said...

That's better Kiera. You're actually starting to look like you got a bun in the oven now. Good work.

Stephanie said...

Fun pregnancy update and cute baby bump! I've never had a 3D ultrasound. They look so real.

Carley & Phil J said...

you are the cutest pregnant girl I ever did see and those ultrasound pics are amazing....I can't wait for the next update :)

Carley & Phil J said...

you are the cutest pregnant girl I ever did see and those ultrasound pics are amazing....I can't wait for the next update :)

Carley & Phil J said...

you are the cutest pregnant girl I ever did see and those ultrasound pics are amazing....I can't wait for the next update :)

Arnett's said...

You looks so good!! Baby is so cutE! Happy Birthday... I lost your number so I cant call... hope this counts! :)

Joy said...

Cute pictures! I like your name choice as well! Oh and Happy Birthday (I read Sara's comment)! Only 12 more weeks for you, that's exciting! I feel like the days are dragging and I'm so close yet so far; I'm sure both our babes will be here before we know it!

The Herberts said...

How fun! It's fun to read about your progress in your pregnancy. Before you know it... he will be here! How exciting!

Devin & Ruthann said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you! I totally remember when we were just talking about how we both wanted to get pregnant...how crazy is it that both babies are almost here!?

Anonymous said...

Those came out so well! I can't believe how much you can see of his little face! I agree with someone up there, he totally looks like you,- (at least in-utero:))...what a cutie, wow technology is amazing! You look so good too, I can't believe how HIGH you are carrying. Lisa told me you can still wear normal jeans- I am so jealous, I totally have to rig mine wine rubberbands-ugh. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!