Monday, August 11, 2008

Got Tagged!!!

Some of these were really hard to narrow down.. like movies and music!!but here's what I came up with for now!

4 Places I Visit Over and Over
1. My parents/ in-laws houses:)
2. The dairy
3. Fast food places/ stores
4. The airport...going different places!

People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Steve
2. Cassi
3. Ericka
4. my mom

Favorite Foods
1. Spaghetti/ tetrazini
2. cereal
3. Hot breakfast foods (eggs, bacon, pancakes ect..)!
4. chips and ranch dip:)

Places I'd Rather Be
1. On vaca anywhere with my family!
2. Minnisota
3. a movie
4. shopping

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. Rat Race
2. Hitch
3. Enchanted
4. Red Eye

Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Phil Collins
2. Rascal Flatts
3. different soundtracks
4. Phil Vassar

People I'm Tagging
1. Cassi
2. Ruthann
3. Lisa
4. Sara

1 comment:

Cassi said...

ooh you tagged me! that's 2 tags now that i have to try and do! :)