Monday, July 28, 2008

WE'RE HAVIN A BABY STEVE!!



YEY WE'RE HAVIN A BOY!!! I grew up with all sisters and was a nanny for a little girl for a few years so it only makes sense that I would have a baby boy first, knowing so little about boys!! Luckily Steve knows boys and I hear they are slightly easier then girls for the most part anyways!! Steve and I can't WAIT to have a son!!! Our little mini-Steven!

14 comments:

Cassi said...

Yay! He will be SOOOO cute!! Now let's see your baby bump update! You have to be showing a little by now!

Stephanie said...

That's exciting! Congratulations!

Traci said...

WOOOOHOOO!!! CONGRATS!! That's so awesome! That picture cracks me up!

Sara said...

BOYs are the best!!! I am so excited for you!! Okay I agree... baby bump pictures...

Joy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, it's nice to finally "know" what you're having :).

Joy said...

I meant for you guys... I was dying not knowing what we were having. In our ultrasound we were there forever because our little guy wasn't cooperating. I told them I was not leaving until we knew, ha ha.

Natalie said...

Congrats! Boys really are a ton of fun!

Tyler and Neihlee said...

Boys are the ultimate best! They are so wild, dirty and fun--I just love my boys! I am so excited for you guys--congrats!

The Herberts said...

Congrats Steve and Kiera! We are really excited for you!! Boys are great! We love 'em!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Congrats! That pic is so cute of steve when he was little, who wouldn't want a little steve?!?! Rusty is going to be so jealous!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Woo hoo! Porter's best friend! sooo exciting!

Denyse said...

Congrats again!! I got your message the other night, I hope Steve's feeling better we missed you guys!

Cassi said...

I was showing Parker Steve's picture of "when he was little" and Parker said, "He looks like he wasn't as silly when he was little!"

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness!! Steve is SO CUTE in the picture. It cracks me up. Your boy is going to be the cutest thing EVER!!