Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Steve's Mexico Deep Sea Fishing Trip

Right before I went to Minnisota Steve's dad took him on this really nice fishing trip in Mexico, it included everything, even a guide that hooked your line, and prepared your fish after to take home and cook!! He had a blast with his dad but I don't think Mexico was his favorite place!!
There were these birds EVERYWHERE.. looks awesome but I bet it was pretty annoying!!
Steve caught some HUGE fish!! He even came back with a 'fish tale', he caught about a 12 foot Marlin (his dad told the guide he would pay him $100 if he was able to help them get one, he never had before!) Well Steve caught one and spent a full hour just reeling him in, he was so heavy he kept pulling back.. after an hour of pain trying to pull him in he got close enough to the boat and the guide tried hitting him (or whatever they do) to sort of knock him out but he accidently knocked him off!!! Steve was SO mad and his arm hurt so bad he stopped to take a nap on the boat for awhile. and now assumes no one will ever believe him!! so thats his fish tale!! he did get this one..and some other 5 or 6 foot tunas and marlins.. successful fishing trip!!!


1 comment:

Cassi said...

Awesome pictures! I love the one of the birds! And Steve's fish story is pretty funny. I bet he's making it up! haha j/k