Monday, September 17, 2007

Trip to Minnesota

Last month my newest nephew was born. Jaden joined the world on August 6th. I got to go see my sister Cassi and help out for a couple weeks right after he was born. Here are a few pictures from my trip.

Here he is, Jaden Jerold Willoughby



In introduced my niece, Mayli to Hannah Montana and she loved it. It was so funny!!!

"I DID IT". Mayli was very proud of herself every time she went down the big slide.


" Ahh it's too bright here"


Me and Mayli really bonded while I was there. She's so cute!!


Here are all the nephews and nieces from my side of the family. Parker's almost 4, Mayli's almost 2 and Jaden was just born.



2 comments:

Cassi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! hahaha what cute niece and nephews you have ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kie -
fun to see you starting this (didn't you take your computer back?)! I never leave comments for Cass - so you should feel special. But, since you always leave her a comment - you deserve one. I actually also want to see if either you or Cassi ever look at these comments?!?!?!?
love you