Wednesday, October 3, 2007

St. George/ Las Vegas Trip

One of my really good friends moved to St. George, and my other friend used to live there so she was going down to visit and invited me to go..so I went and spent a week with Ericka and had BLAST!!!! We went to the St.George temple, literally outside Ericka's front door, it was awesome!!
Then since it was Sunday we went to the park and played around on the big toy.. not much else to do on Sundays, but it was fun!!

Ericka is a 4th grade teacher so I went a couple of days to class with her!! She's a good teacher!! the kids were so cute..it was fun!!! and of course can't go to St. George without going to Iceberg. (especially since the one here is gone) I also had to hit my old Favorite Hogi Yogi which also closed down here ,well the close one by my house at least!!! and of course Blue Bunny ice cream...all great places to go in Utah!! It was so good!!


Well all of our Saturday plans in St. George got rained out so we went to party in Vegas for the day because its about an hour and a half away!! We had a blast!! thanks to the rain


Well we gambled.. just for fun!! we only gambled about $2.00 together!!! We weren't very good haha!!
I've been to Vegas tons of times but I have never been to the Coca cola factory or the M&M factory..so we went there right away and they were awesome!! in the coke factory we did this international tastes of soda and they gave us 16 flavors of sodas from all over the world.. some were really good and some were AWEFUL.. if you ever go to Hong Kong beware of the Fanta Black currant!!!
This is in the M&M factory a worker let us wear their hats and took our pic!! It was so cute there and we accidently walked into the 3D show which turned out to be really funny!!
We spent a lot of time at Excalibur playing the carnival games (thanks for the suggestions Cass) it was so fun we won/ talked ourselves into a lot of cute stuffed animals!!
then we ate at Planet Hollyood at like midnight for dinner before our long drive home!! IT was SO FUN!!! Thanks Ericka

6 comments:

Cassi said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! looks like a fun trip! Take advantage of being able to take those before you have kids! :)

Jeanie said...

I love your blog Kiera!! It's so fun!

Cassi said...

update update update hahaha ;)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi kiera,

This is ashley from cutestblogontheblock. I love how you used the nefty background. It's so cute! I just thought I would let you know that I just added a longer, wider version of 'nifty' to my website. You should go get it. I think it would look way better on your blog. Make sure you use the (w) option.

Thanks!

Ashley
cutestblogontheblock

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi again!

It looks so much better now! I haven't seen anyome else use the 'nifty' template yet and I am loving it on your background with the font colors you used. GOOD JOB!

Cassi said...

still waiting for that update! i guess you spend way to much time on the dairy! :)