Dylan:
I can't believe this little guy reached 20 months yesterday!! It has been the fastest, best 20 months of my life! I was always so sad when he was a tiny baby of the thought of him getting older but now I see that every stage is just as great as the ones before, just different! He is SO so fun now, learning and talking and playing with us! I LOVE this age and I can't wait to see how he does when his new little brother joins us!
His favorite person is, and I'm sure forever will be his daddy! He is like his 20 month old clone and talks about him ALL DAY!!! When he asks for Dada and I say he's not home he moos cause he knows he is with the cows!! 
Steve also gave him a haircut one night while I was at work (I was iffy about him doing it). I came home to a much older looking child!!:) 
Just before falling asleep in the car. He has been extra sleepy lately! 

Well the day has come when he finally will sit and watch TV. He has never been a TV watcher but all the sudden he has turned into a little lounger! He loves to lay in our bed and watch Mickey Mouse or cuddle with us on a rocking chair and watch Yo Gabba Gabba (those are still the only 2 shows he'll sit through) I don't want him to be a couch potato but I am going to live it up a little when this baby is born I'm sure!

Couple cute Quirks!

Couple cute Quirks!
He is learning letters and always wants me to write them out on this magna doodle thing... I don't know exactly what he is doing but I think he is trying to copy them... Every time I write a letter he kind of does a strategic scribble just inside that letter.. Kind of like this! (All the letters are kind of scribbled in!) Oh if we only knew wheat goes through a kids head!


He also seems to like to redecorate the house! These are blocks that spell FAMILY and he always spends some time rearranging them in his own language I guess! I don't know but it's funny to see the different orders they are in when I walk in the room.

and apparently all these decorations from a shelf stand look better over here on the sub woofer! He likes to move them back and forth and set them all up his own way! I find it adorable now (finding decorations strategically placed in different places in the house) but I'll be okay if the love of 'decorating' doesn't stick around forever:)







1 comment:
you are such a cute prego lady! :) I can't believe Boy #2 is coming SOON!! That's so funny that he redecorates haha. Such cute pics!
Post a Comment