Thursday, September 10, 2009

9 Months!

Dylan turned 9 months old on the 1st! I can't believe he is 9 months already! I have always thought of 9 months as the 'old' baby mark, crazy!
Dylan's 9 month stats:
19.15 lbs (22%)
28.5 inches (50%)
18 in. head (50%)
Pretty average all around!! He is a great baby, we get more obsessed with him everyday:) He is so fun now, he can play and baby talk, crawl everywhere and eat real-ish food! It's so fun to see his personality come out, he is very detailed and likes to see how things work! He figured out how to open the cabinets and drawers but he doesn't really pull much out, he just opens and closes the door looking at the hinges! interesting!

Here are some pictures of 9 months, and some of the stuff he has learned to do in the past month or 2!
At his 9 month Dr. appointment!


He somehow realized he is supposed to smile for the camera so now everytime we go to take his picture he smiles huge and holds it there until the picture is taken! It's so cute, but when i'm trying to get a candid picture sometimes he realizes i'm taking it before I get it and smiles! little model:) ha ha


He loves to grab my leg and have me pull him up and he can walk back and forth holding on, although he doesn't do this much anymore because now he can just pull himself up on the couch! So independent!!


Takes longer for him to fall asleep now that he stands in the crib, he usually makes his way to laying pretty quickly except if he drops the binki over the side, in which case he yells for me to come get it for him!


Playing a video game with Steve! He loves the menu screens with the fun music and colors! He has gotten to control the menu screen once, but that's the extent of his playing! For a loooong time:)


They aren't naked! Just shirt-less due to the changing of clothes and washing of clothes! I just thought it was a really cute picture since they both happened to be shirt-less!



This is the face he makes when he is DONE eating!! He must think that closing his eyes really tight will make the food disappear! ha ha


I attempted to give him a new variety of snacks other than cracker/puff type snacks, so I peeled and cut up grapes and cheese and threw on some goldfish since he had never tried them, and all he ate was the goldfish! All that work for nothin'! I think he would have liked the grapes but he picks the food up with just his finger and thumb and the grapes would slip out everytime he picked one up!


He loves being with Steve! This is how he puts him to sleep:)


..and here is us with our new car, although it's more us and not so much car!

10 comments:

Traci said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already! He's such a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

Dylan is such a ham! I love the face he makes when he's done eating. Too cute!

Denyse said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by?! Dylan is adorable! He's def. got his dads eyes! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Scott Washburn said...

Thx for the update we need to hang out, hes a cutie i love those cheeks could just pinch them like a grandma would! :)

Carter's Angels said...

What a cutie!!!!!

Cassi said...

He is so dang smiley! How cute! I miss him (and you guys)!! The picture of you feeding him is so cute!

The Clarks said...

Hey girly just came across your blog... your boy is so stinking cute! I wish Dax would keep hats on.. that John Deere hat on him is so darling!!

The Hyatt's said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how stinkin' cute he is. I have honestly never seen a more handsome little boy. I am sure he has already been promised to another little girl, but Aspen will wait in line! What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

The Hyatt's said...

Thanks so much Kiera! It was so much fun getting to see your mom and Ashlyn and all of the cute bags!!! We did finally move down here! We are living with my mother-n-law in Mesa right now and loving every minute! It is so great to be back and close to family. We are trying to save for a house so hopefully we will be in the market soon! We'll have to get together for a play date sometime!!!

AMIT said...

Hey this little boy is cute one.

Web hosting india