Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catch up!!

I feel like all my posts are catch up posts since I wait so long in between and then there is way to many pictures to sort through. I haven't had my camera for awhile but I have access to my moms right now so I'm gonna take whatever she has to do some catch up posts on things I have missed!


Forever ago (July) We went to Bear Lake for a Family reunion! It was a blast and here are a few pictures from the trip! The first few are of the Fourth of July! Utah celebrates way better than AZ. and Dylan was mesmerized by the fireworks!


This next picture is actually the church my parents first met in 28 years ago! I have heard about this famous church my whole life so it was really neat to see, this trip also fell right over their anniversary:) How sweet!! Just the quick story, my dad was traveling through Bear Lake and was to late to make it home to Salt Lake so he stopped at this church to attend a church meeting and my mom was on a vacation with her family! The chapel was so full people had to stand up in the back and my mom and dad were 2 of them, there wasn't enough hymn books so my dad offered to share with my mom. He then asked for her number after and did not write it down so she didn't think much of it, but he somehow kept it in his head all the way home and called her! Lucky for me:) I love fun stories of how people meet!
Bear Lake is famous for Raspberry Shakes, I don't like shakes to much but these were pretty amazing:)





The next 2 are totally random, not sure I meant to put them there.. this post has been a long time in 'edit', so I can't remember but this is when Dylan was first standing, he LOVES to stand and walk around, he doesn't need my help quite as much anymore, they grow so fast:)



And...Mathnasium!! This is my dad's new business! As you could tell by the story above (not writing down numbers) he is a whiz at math and has a business degree, needless to say the perfect job for him is to open a math learning business!! My sister and her family were here for a month and we spent most of that time putting together the new store! It was a blast and it's so fun to see it come together and become a business! It has now been open for almost 3 weeks and has quite a few students! It's becoming a great success and my dad does an amazing job! I'm working there a couple times a week and I Love it! Here's some of the progress pictures!


And last but not least (and hopefully not for long) While my sisters family was here we celebrated the opening of Mathnasium and My nephew Jaden's 2nd Birthday (below) at this awesome restaurant called Trophy's! This man went around the country and hunted the Northern 29 (or something like that) It's the 29 top game hunting animals... I feel like I'm talking gibberish! Anyways he has all the animals displayed around his restaurant ( I Wouldn't recommend it if you are against hunting...otherwise it's awesome) It sounds weird but it's pretty fun, and the kids LOVED it! Afterwards we went back to Mathnasium and did cake and presents with Jaden:) He is so cute!

4 comments:

Traci said...

So fun!!! Mathnasium looks great!

Brittany said...

Cute pix Kiera! Can't believe Dylan is 9 months! He is just getting cuter and cuter...Feels like forever since we've seen you guys! I think we're coming out next weekend- so DON'T go ANYwhere! Haha- j/k- it just seems like we always miss eachother:( Anyway- hope all is well- see you soon!

AMIT said...

Its really fun pictures of your little child.

Web hosting india

Kira said...

Hi thanks for shharing this