Friday, June 5, 2009

6 months!!

Dylan was officially 6 months old on the 1st! INSANE how time is flying... I can't believe he is already half a year!! He is getting to be such a blast, it's fun to see when their little personalities start to show through! It's so nice now that he has been eating baby foods and sitting up..opens up to a new world of things! He is such a good baby, these have been the BEST 6 months:)
Dylans new stats
Weight: 16.13 lbs (25%)--I know weird!
Height: 26 1/2 inches (50ish%)


5 comments:

Traci said...

OH MY GOSH! He's getting so big & he is ADORABLE! We need to get together!!!

Cassi said...

Ahhh he's so stinkin CUTE!!!! I can't wait to be there! You better come over every day! :)

Schauers Hours said...

Those are the best pictures of that little guy yet. Keep em comin!

Brittany said...

Kiera! He is getting sooo big and handsome! I can't believe it!! We really need to get these cousins together soon:) Also you got bangs since the last time I saw you~ I love them!!

Unknown said...

Oh god!!!!!!!he is so cute ...he is getting so big & handsome...
___________________
susana
Instant loans at an attractive low rates