Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol!!!

For anyone who watched American Idol this season, I thought this was fun! whether you loved or hated Adam Lambert...I just had to post this picture of me and my mom with him in LA in 2007! He didn't win American Idol.. he came in second, he was crazy but amazing! I was a little biased since I'd met him, but Kris was awesome to! Good finale!!!

7 comments:

Traci said...

So...what was so special about him back then?? Was he trying to make it then too? :) Just curious. I'm SO glad Kris won!

Staci Kramer said...

He looks better here than he ever looked on the show. This picture is priceless even though he came in second because we all know he will be a huge super star anyway (and this is coming from his biggest hater!)

Joy said...

I agree, he looks so much better in this picture than he does now. How'd you end up meeting him?

Cassi said...

woohoo! if only we had been as lucky to get the understudy that night too!!!
that's just too awesome!

Kiera said...

hahaha yeah you got the real guy.. bummer! Well we went to Wicked, the Broadway play in LA and we was actually the understudy for Fierro (sp?) He may have been crazy in Idol but he was AMAZING in Wicked! I was glad we got the understudy..although obviously the real guy was probably amazing as well haha!!! Anyways we got to go behind the building and meet the cast after..it was so fun! There was also a girl from Sabrina the Teenage witch that was in it (Libby for anyone that watched that show) I was excited to meet her to..and a kid from Gilmore Girls! good times!

Kate said...

I love Adam!!! That's so cool! Man, I was so bummed when he lost!

Unknown said...

Congrats you are amazing you are looking so cute...
___________________
susana
Instant loans at an attractive low rates