But I joined my sister's Mommy Blog. It's so fun, and a great place to get advice and info and recipes! And they have the funnest giveaways (as I've posted before). And they are having one NOW with fun things for us... headbands, a jewelry holder, and a purse! And fun things for kids too- I spy bags, and cute hair things. And if they get over 100 comments they will giveaway a Twilight dvd!
So click here: MOMMY DIARIES and enter!! It's so easy! You just leave a comment! And there are easy ways to get extra entries too!
So go and enter and check back here next week for a real post!





1 comment:
Its good to see you to. Your baby is SOOO adorable. That picture of him smiling is so dang cute!! Come on my blog I put a nice new long post up yesterday that you might like to read :)
Post a Comment