Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dylan is here!

Cassi (Kiera's favorite older sister) here to tell you that Kiera and Steve are now the proud parents of this adorable little boy!!!!!!

Dylan Davis Ethington was born on Dec 1st at 12:27am! He was 7 lbs 6oz and 20 in. long. He is super cute and healthy. Dylan and Kiera are both doing great. They came home from the hospital yesterday and had a "pretty good" first night at home!


This picture is from a cell phone but I thought it was really cute of Kie and that sweet baby!

And here's the happy Daddy!


Congrats to Kie and Steve! And to all of you who live close by and get to see the baby before me, I'm very jealous!

12 comments:

Traci said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats you two!! You look like a very happy family!! I can't wait to come see him!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Kiera and Steve! We will be in Gilbert in just a few weeks, so we will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiera!!
Its Tiffany "Verwer", :o) I saw the pictures of your new baby on Cassi's blog...Dylan is so cute, congratulations to you both!!

Joy said...

Congrats Kiera! He's so small and cute, I'll have to come by sometime and see him!

Schauers Hours said...

Congratulations! Hope the birth story was a good one. He is a beauty!!!

Kristy said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait to see him!

Arnett's said...

Yay!! Congrats. You look so cute in your picture, honestly Kiera I think you look better than any other "right after birth" mom! Congrats!!

Natalie said...

He is so cute. Congrats!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yeah he's here!!! congrats you both look so happy! you look great right after having a baby too!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Congrats to all three of you! No joke, Rusty and I were talking about how close you were to delivering when we got the text from you guys! He is adorable! Hope you are feeling good and I'm sure we will be over soon to snuggle and "ooh and ahhh"!

Sunny Biggs said...

oh he is so cute!!! so adorable, and you look so good!

The Nelson Clan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am glad everything is going great for you guys. He is so cute too!