Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WE'RE HAVIN A BABY!!!!

ITS TRUE, for those who don't already know I am pregnant!!!! I am 13 weeks along and due December 10th!! So far I have not had any morning sickness so I have been extremely lucky seeing as how the "worst part is over"!!.. sometimes I wonder if there is really a baby in there since I do not feel pregnant yet, but then I do have other symptoms like tiredness and I crave EVERYTHING I see!!! This picture isn't anything exciting but I want to keep a log of the baby growing so this is me at 3 months exactly! looks pretty much the same just like I have gained a little weight!!! Steve and I are SOOO excited to be having a baby!!!

18 comments:

McKay said...

Congrats! But I don't believe you. You don't look pregnant to me. C'mon, stick that belly out!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so nice that you haven't felt sick. You are going to be an awesome mom!

Traci said...

Congrats!! We're VERY happy for you! That's awesome you haven't been sick!!

Joy said...

Oh I am SO excited!! Our babies will only be like a month apart!! We have to have playdates!!! I'm a little over 18 weeks and I am STILL tired, I don't think that ever goes away from what I'm told :). It's still unreal to me as well even though my stomach is getting BIG (or at least it is to me)! Anyway, I'm hoping you have a boy so they can be best friends, but a girls would be fun too :). YAY!!!

Rachelle said...

We are so excited for you! If it is a girl, you can go ahead and name it after me. :-)

Arnett's said...

OH MY GOSH!! KIERA I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! HOORAH!!! YAY!! Seriously I am so excited for you. Did I say I am excited for you. YES!!! Whoo HOOO. Congrats!! You are one tiny lady!! YAY!! Congrats..

Arnett's said...

Oh, by the way... I am so excited for you!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting!

Cassi said...

Wooohoo YAY YAY YAY!!!!! :) Ok, this isn't new news for us but it's still so exciting!!!!!

Arnett's said...

I am so excited for you!!!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yeah!!! congrats!!! im so excited for you!

Arnett's said...

I am still super excited!! So you find out gender soon? Or will you?

Tyler and Neihlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kiera!! That is so exciting! By the way this is Neihlee... you need to add me to your blog ver03002@byui.edu Yay kids are the best!! Hope everything continues to go good like it has--Lucky girl!

The Nelson Clan said...

Steve's Mom mentioned this to us back in April. We were so excited to here. Congratulations! If you want any advise don't come to us. We are still trying to figure it all out ourselves!

Sunny Biggs said...

congrats!!! baby news are always sooo exciting! its so good to hear from you. yes its been like 5 years since high school or something like that. time def passes fast.

Ryan and i are doing great and he is wonderful! so good to hear from you and you look so good! congrats again

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

How exciting! Congratulations! You're gonna be a cute little pregnant girl! Can't wait to see and hear updates! Hope all is well.

Ashlyn said...

yay!!! kie, i'm so so so excited too!!! he or she will be soooo cute! and since all cassi's kids favor you and brie you gotta train this one to have me as the favorite aunt, ok? hahaha jk jk but i'm so excited! you and steve will be great parents!! :)

Carpenter Column said...

HOW are you so lucky to not be sick??? I'm almost 13 weeks and still just as sick as ever! I am very happy for you though! You look great!
Love, Heidi