Okay, I know I just posted these Christmas picures but they are starting to get old since its almost March...looks funny.. so here are a couple random recent ones, since there hasn't been anything big to post lately! Here is my friend Erickas graduation from ASU.. i'm so jealous she is done!! Now she is about to have a baby boy!!! :) and hopefully moving back here sometime:)

Here's me, Steve my mom and sister and Ericka Tyler and her in-laws:).. great dinner celebration!





4 comments:
That picture of you and Steve is so cute! I'm glad you're finally getting into the blogging thing! :) haha
Kiera, I'm so glad that you found our blog! I haven't seen you in forever! You and your hubby are so cute! Sounds like your doing great. We'll definately have to keep in touch!
Hey I that pic of you and Steve at dinner! In all your pics, you guys look so happy together. CUTE!
You know what I decided? I don't like when you have school! It seems like I haven't seen you much lately...lonely! But, I'm off to the back yard to do the "dog duty"...fun, I know! So, yeah, hopefully I'll see you soon!
Thanks for the comment on our blog, and I have been checking up on the Ethingtons from time to time, so stay in the blogosphere so I can see how you're doing!
Post a Comment