Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Christmas Pics

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Ok ok ok I know it's February! But I'm terrible at keeping this thing up so this is what you get! I'm sure when I have a baby and am home more often and have something cute to take pictures of then this thing will be a lot more lively!
But anyway... here are some pictures from our Christmas! Better late than never!
We had a fun get together with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Here's the whole gang. My sister Cassi and her family also came down for the holidays!!! It's so fun to have them here!!!
For Christmas Cassi got a karaoke game and we spent hours playing it... well mostly just the girls played it, but this night we got the guys in on the fun. I'm not sure how much fun Steve is having though!! HAHA

He did agree to sing a duet with me though!!!


We took the kids to the dairy one day. This is my nephew Parker. Can you see me in the back... that's what I do at the dairy! Feed the calves with bottles that are filled up with these barrels full of hot milk! YUM!!

Parker and Mayli sure loved the dairy!



Steve got RockBand for Christmas. We had all my sisters and my brother-in-law come over one night and we had a RockBand party! It was supposed to be all of us watching old tv shows that we used to watch when we were younger but NOOO the guys won and we rocked out all night! It was fun though!!!

We all took turns trying out the different instruments but in the end Cassi and I decided we liked singing the best... maybe we should stick with the karaoke game after all!!!

Now hopefully it won't be another couple months before I post again!!!

6 comments:

Tyler and Ericka said...

Whoa! a post from the Kiester?! jk... i'm not the best at bloggin' but it's nice to see you back on here!!

Joy said...

Kiera! How are you?! I found your blog... it's been quite a while! I heard you got married through Sara (Rich). CONGRATS (even though it's way late)! My sis and bro-in-law have Rockband and we love playing it! We should rock out sometime :). Our blog is http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com, hope to keep in touch!

Arnett's said...

Yay for Kiera. I miss hangin out at your parents house. I have not been there since new years 2000!! That is way too long!! When can I come show Aiden the dairy and help you feed baby calves? Seriously?!

Joy said...

E-mail me at joy.albrecht@gmail.com so we can talk about where we live. I am sure we are not that far from each other!

The Bottjer Family said...

Thanks for linking up. Your blog is super cute. Better late than never, huh? I hope your test went well!

Natalie said...

Hi Kiera, I found your blog through Joy's. How are you? I think the last time I saw you was at subway and you told me you were getting married. It fun to find friends and see what they are up to! My blog is http://mattaliebackus.blogspot.com