I love Dylan's little rambling on this video; although probably not the best to post since it's sideways and kind of blurry, but I wanted to post it anyways!
My little sister was babysitting him the other night and he got to have his first real phone conversation. Her fiance recorded some of it with his phone so it's not the best quality but I get a kick out of it! He has since talked on the phone a few times but the interesting thing is he really will only talk to his Aunt Cassi in Utah! When he calls her he will talk FOREVER but when I've had him call anyone else he sits there all shy or pushes buttons on them! Weird! Hopefully Cassi doesn't mind him calling a lot cause we love to listen to him talk on the phone!
Every time he has talked on the phone he rambles all serious and then bursts into random laughter! Steve blames me of course saying I probably laugh too much when I'm talking on the phone! Pretty funny though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my gosh Kiera, that is SO cute!! Even though its blurry its good you posted it... It will be fun to look back and watch again! He is ADORABLE!!
awww! how cute! he is so fun to talk to!
that's so cute!!
Kiera! That is so awesome! This is perfect I can't even believe it! I think it's because my two little girls and your two little boys are destined for happily ever after!!! I am so excited for you guys! That totally rocks! Hope pregnancy is treating you well so far!!
This is the hilarious! I seriously watched it 10 times. I LOVE when he bursts out laughing. Love that kid.
That is so stinking funny! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment