Friday, November 13, 2009

Cruisin' through the last few months!- Longest post EVER!

I lost my camera before Halloween and just got it back last week, so I have a zillion pictures to post, lost of birthdays and some randomness.
So real quick, as of lately, Dylan will be 1 in just over 2 weeks! CRAZY!:) He FINALLY cut his bottom 2 teeth:) He likes to talk his first word was cracker! We gave him his first haircut(the top and sides), he's been taking lots of steps the last month but still feels more comfortable crawling, and he is getting more fun everyday! Everything else is basically the same! Here are a couple pictures from all the events of the past few months!
Sorry in advance there are a LOT, but it's been awhile! These are in opposite order that they occurred, backwards time-line:)

Halloween Party a week before Halloween, the night the camera went missing! We have no actual pictures of Halloween night haha!

We had my friend Ericka's preschool come to the dairy for a little tour. Steve dresses up like a farmer when kids come, here is him and Dylan on the golf cart!

This is weird doing these backwards but better then switching all the pictures around. I'm not sure blogging is supposed to be difficult but for me it is! Anyways We went to Utah In October for my gma's 75 birthday! We also got to visit my sister in Saratoga Springs. Here are all the grand kids in the Halloween shirts my mom got them!

We stayed at my parents Marriot condo in Park City, (it was just me, Dyl and my mom for most the week and my dad a couple days). The best part of their condo's is their super fluffy comfortable beds, this time I got one all to myself since Steve wasn't there...or so I thought!Turns out Dylan LOVED the beds to! He made sure to wake up super early every morning so I would bring him in with me!
His other favorite part was the huge bath! This is his playpen:)

Right before bed sneaking a cracker snack... he loves his crackers...Made a mess to!!


These 2 are at my aunts house, a family get together. He is eating a cookie My mom gave him ...so spoiled by grandma! If you look close you can see his little black finger. While we were there he pinched it in a door, the whole thing turned black and got darker as time went on until just a couple days ago it totally fell off:( poor baby!

My older sisters birthday was right before we got there so we celebrated at an awesome Japanese restaurant. This is Dylan sitting outside it! I have more pictures of this I wanna post
but I have to get them off the camera first!

AND my moms birthday (my whole families birthday's fall in September and October except my little sister, alone in January!) This was before right Utah, a big lunch party!

Dylan's first word was Cracker... he says it better then mama and Dada ha ha:)! He loves them!!

Couldn't find him one day (not really.. just heard him but couldn't see him)... Yeah he was behind me..behind the couch! Didn't even know there was room back there! I think he was stuck!!!

Visiting dad at the Dairy!!

A week after my Birthday (September... long ago!) Red Robin free burger:)! (I do take pictures of other people, but usually each person is in their own shot so it's to many pictures, so to avoid leaving people out and having WAY to many pictures I usually just put up Dylan haha) I guess posting more often, of each event by itself would solve that problem!

Birthday dinner with both families and a couple friends! The restaurant felt bad for something (can't remember what) so for my birthday dessert they brought out 3 of these cakes haha :) nice!

We laughed pretty hard at this picture, Heath was trying to block the picture but it ended up being a great one of Lisa and Dylan and Heath looks like he's about to throw up!!! HA

Big boy seat!!
LOVES to drum! With anything that is stick-like!



Birthday lunch at Joe's! LOVE their cookies! I pretty much ate at all the places that give you a free meal on your birthday haha.




ANd... Joe's farmgrill for breakfast haha! It was a filling day! Grandma and Grandpa with Dylan!

He points at EVERYTHING! All day I am just saying words of things he is pointing at... Don't even know why he points at them!

Just thought this was cute of Dylan and his friend Porter laughing!

Ethington BBQ:)
His cousin and one of his favorite Babysitters Kamry!

Steve was drumming in Rockband, and this is when he discovered his love of drumming, we sat him on the floor and he would watch Steve and try to imitate!

Dylan and his adorable cousin Cali causing mischief when no one was looking!! I LOVE when Greg and Brittany come so we can watch these 2 play!


Couldn't get a picture of them both looking and smiling at the same time but I love Cali's tongue sticking out here!
FINALLY done....That was more then I expected! Fall is pretty busy!! I've got to update more often:)

3 comments:

Traci said...

Whew! That was a LONG post! :) LOVE all the pics! He's so cute & I can't believe he'll be one sooo soon!! OH, if you want your pics to be in order. When you upload them, pick the one you want last, first. Does that make sense? The first picture you pick to upload should be the last one you want on there. :)

Devin & Ruthann said...

You got some adorable pics of your super cute little boy!

Schauers Hours said...

Dylan is such a cutie!