Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleepover

My sister Ashlyn and her Friend Heather made the long trek over to stay the night. We had a blast!!! I'm glad they came!

Me and Ash

Our late night stash that we hardly touched

Our hot band

Singing karaoke with Steve


Me and Ash singing


Pajama time. Heather, me and Ash



They wanted to come to work at the dairy the next morning. Here they are feeding the calves.


Ash and calf.

What a fun time!

12 comments:

Sara said...

HOLY COW (not litterally)! I cant believe how Heather and Ash have grown up so much!! They are like old!!

Traci said...

Looks like lots of fun! Don't you just love when people actually drive all the way out to our houses!?

Mackenzie said...

How could you barely touch that candy?!? I would've scarfed it within the first hour of the night!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Your blog is so cute and your sister is a doll! I'm jealous I missed the whole rock band thing! FHE one night we will do it!

Ashlyn said...

that was so fun, kie! thanks for having us out there! :)

Celeste and Devyn said...

Kiera! Hi! I'm doing great! How about you? Thats awesome that you and your mom are doing the interior design program together. fun.
Yea, I really liked my school. But I think if I were to do it over again I would have done the program at MCC. It seems that to get hired most look for at least an associates. So how do you like it so far?

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Kiera, Hey I came across your blog. It is so cute. I love blogging.

Jessica said...

WE are GREAT! Yes we do have a lot of fun. That is what keeps us young!!!
We live in Mesa, just down the street from the Temple.

Sunny Biggs said...

oh you look like you are having such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kie!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Time for YOU to update this time! You have tons of fun new things to post about..like the fact that your most fun and favorite friend is moving down by you and all the plans you will have with her... jk you have more important things to blog about, so get to it!